Collection of your Personal Information
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
Use of your Personal Information
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Automatically Collected Information
Security of your Personal Information
– SSL Protocol
Right to Deletion
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Changes to this Statement
Lauren Ruotolo welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you
believe that Lauren Ruotolo has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Lauren Ruotolo at:
New York, New York 10010
Effective as of January 11, 2021
Published Author, Professional Marketer, and Global Inspirational Speaker
Lauren has 16 years of experience in marketing and promotions spanning multiple industries, she’s the owner and designer of Unstoppable Shoes, and she’s the winner of multiple achievement awards in marketing and female empowerment.
Lauren is a huge advocate for women and the disabled, and regularly supports charities benefiting those living with rare diseases or disabilities. After her many achievements, she now seeks to inspire others to overcome any obstacles that they may face, so they can become their best selves.